The admission process to the Biomedical Engineering program is supported by the Admissions and Registration Office.
The dates on which the admission process begins and ends for each semester are established by the Admissions and Registration Office and may change without prior notice. We invite you to check the Academic Calendar HERE.
Keep in mind that there are different modalities of Admission to the University Undergraduate programs, below you will find a brief description of these modalities and the links to consult the process in detail.
- New students: In this modality are all students who meet any of the following conditions:
- Graduate students of high school in Colombia who have presented the 11th Knowledge Test (ICFES State Exam).
- Students (Colombians or foreigners) graduated abroad who have the baccalaureate diplomas or international tests validated by the University. Check the valid tests for the University HERE.
- External transfers: In this modality are all students who meet the following conditions:
- Colombian or foreign students who have studied and approved at least two semesters (with grades) at another university in the country or abroad.
- Internal transfers: In this modality are all students who meet the following conditions:
- Regular students of the University who wish to change the program for Biomedical Engineering