In order to formalize the inscription to the Minor in Biomedical Engineering, the student should bring a letter to the Department of Biomedical Engineering expressing his/her interest in the Minor, specifying relevant information about his/her major, semester, student code, credits and PGA (PGA and credits are only for reference as there is no required minimum). The student's Major will receive a written communication with the acceptance decision.
After completing the required courses, the student should bring a letter to the Department of Biomedical Engineering specifying the courses that were taken, the semester and the final grade.
In order to obtain the Minor in Biomedical Engineering, it is necessary to take two mandatory courses and three electives IBIO.
- Quantitative Physiology for Biomedical Engineering I
- Quantitative Physiology for Biomedical Engineering II
Elective courses in IBIO
- Scientific Programming
- Biological Transport Phenomena
- Signal Processing and Biomedical Instrumentation
- Medical Image Analysis
- Biomedical Systems Modeling and Simulation