Our graduate curriculum leading to the degree of Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering seeks forming students in the use of modern tools and methods of analysis, synthesis, and design, in order to enable them to undertake research and development projects within academic and industrial environments.
The program is aimed at professionals in engineering, health sciences, basic sciences and design.
The Masters’ main objective is to empower students with the abilities required to be a competitive and successful professional, trained to solve problems in innovative ways, able to work individually and in groups, and a leader in his or her field of specialization. After completion of the Masters in Biomedical Engineering, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate ample knowledge in her or his field of specialization
- Conduct research and theoretical or experimental designs
- Formulate and solve engineering problems through the application of appropriate tools and techniques
- Obtain knowledge autonomously from the literature in a specific subject
- Communicate in an effective way